These terms and conditions will apply to all orders for the purchase of goods from the Home Farm Crafts site. By placing an order you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Home Farm Crafts will use your personal details to fulfil your order. Home Farm Crafts reserve the right to change prices quoted on the website from time to time and goods supplied via the website are subject to availability. Should any problem arise with your order Home Farm Crafts will contact you using telephone, e-mail or letter.
You can pay online via Paypal we accept major credit or debit cards. If you prefer to pay by cheque or credit debt card over the phone please Contact us detailing your chosen items. Subject to availability you will be emailed an invoice with full payment details. Your items will be reserved for you for 7 days only from date of emailed invoice.
From receipt of your order, we aim to deliver your goods to you within 7 days. Upon despatch you will receive a confirmation email. Home Farm Crafts posts worldwide. Within the UK, items will be sent by 1st class postage.
Please note Home Farm Crafts cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged once despatched. If you wish to cancel an order prior to its despatch please Contact us and state your order number. Home Farm Crafts cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged once despatched.
If you wish to return any items please ensure you Contact us and return the items within 7 days of receipt of goods. Please return items using recorded delivery or obtain a proof of posting from your Post Office.
Goods must be returned at your own cost, complete with packaging and with any tags/stickers attached. Goods must be returned in their original condition as per their despatch from Home Farm Crafts. You will receive a refund for returned item/s within 30 days of receipt of goods at Home Farm Crafts. We offer refunds, exchanges or credit but regret we are unable to refund postage charges for the despatch or return of items. We reserve the right to refuse refunds, exchanges or credit on any items believed to have been worn or damaged since despatch from Home Farm Crafts.
Returns should be sent to:
Home Farm Crafts
53A High Street
Terms & Conditions
- Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Home Farm Crafts reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly these Terms and Conditions to obtain notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by any such changes.
- You may not copy, reproduce in any form, broadcast or transmit any part of the website in any way except for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Home Farm Crafts. You agree not to create, alter or adapt a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any third party.
- Home Farm Crafts will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. Home Farm Crafts does not warrant that the contents or functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- All rights, including copyright and database right, in this website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Home Farm Crafts.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. All disputes shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Where these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
You may use our stamps to make projects to sell at craft fairs or for charity. Pleae respect our copyright and do not mass produce by scanning, photocopying or printing without our written permission.
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please Contact us